Sunday, January 16, 2011

Recovery




Welcome back to those who still check in with Jack....that is whenever I post new updates. Jack's chin has been healing nicely since they drained the infection and gave him the new antibiotics. He no longer looks like somebody glued a giant red extension on his face. The wound is now nothing more than a bump at the bottom of his chin, and the redness is pretty much all gone. He is also back to his normal happy self. It seems that the chinfection made him understandably cranky (I know I would be). Yesterday he went to stay with Cousin Penny up in Applegate. I'm sure they're both having a great time....it's been over a month since Penny has gotten to babysit him and I'm sure they have some catching up to do. We are just glad the infection is almost gone and Jack is almost back to 100% healthy. Also, for those interested I put a pic of his chinny chin chin in this group so you can get an idea of what it looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jack, had know ideal how bad it got, so glad its almost gone.I would be cranky too.Give him a hug and kiss for us.Know Penny is spoiling him rotten, but thats okay!Love ya

    Grandma Christi

    ReplyDelete