Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lazy




I didn't realize it had been almost one week since the last post. I know that at least family stops by here to check on Jack's status, so I'll try to be less lazy. Jack is still getting bigger and bigger. We weighed him earlier tonight and he was up to 9 lbs 8 oz., it might be a couple ounces high, I'm not sure if I zeroed out the scale after I put the blanket on. Tomorrow Jack goes back out to the hospital for a head ultra-sound. It's just a follow up since he is considered high risk since he was born so early.

Jack got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Passalaqua. I think all parties involved enjoyed the visit. It also helped out Mary who would have been home alone overnight with his since I am back at work now.

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patricks Day Jack. It looks like Jack didn't get pinched today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Such a cute picture of Jack. He is now Derricks birth weight. Hope all goes well with his appt., I'm sure it will. I miss you all. Let me know when you want me to have the night watch.
    Love Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete