Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Room with a View





Jack is 31 weeks along today, or 4 weeks 4 days since birth. He sure is starting to get big. He gained about 50 grams yesterday, and is now 3 lbs 6.7 oz (1550 g), it is nice to see him start to develop some fat and chubbiness. His feedings were again increased, he is now up to 36ml, 8 times a day. He is still doing the same on his breathing. I think he had a couple small incidents today, hopefully his lungs are slowly getting better each day. Mary did some kangaroo time with Jack today. He did very well and was out of his isolette for about 50 minutes.

As we left this afternoon they were changing Jack's room assignment. So he was getting all packed up for a road trip down the hall. He is going to have a spot near the window now so he can look out & up at the sky.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like baby Jack is doing so good.Great Grandpa Jack enjoying hearing from Mary on his 81
    birthday today, telling him all about little Jack.Before we know it he will be 4 lbs., how exciting,he doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's starting to really look alert and interested in what's going on around him! What a cutie!! I'm so glad he's doing so well, let me know if you need anything from work, if your leave balances are running out etc (I'd give you mine, but I don't have any hahah I'd be more than happy to strong-arm others for theirs tho!! ;) ) Let me know if there is anything at all I can do! XoXOXOOxxoOXooXo

    ReplyDelete