Friday, January 22, 2010

Whale of a Time



Jack is still doing well. He had a small episode early this morning around 6:30am. I guess he was trying to poo and held his breath until his heart rate dropped. It wasn't nearly in the same ball park as the one he had 2 weeks ago. So we had a talk with him and told him not to hold his breath whilst pooing. He did gain a little weight yesterday, he's now up to 4 lbs 14 oz (2220 grams).

Today's big activity was our first time giving him a bath. We went and got him a nice whale bath tub yesterday in preparation. t was a very quick bath, he seemed to tolerate it well and he got nice and clean. That is all to report, the post is early today because I have training tonight and won't be able to get it done later.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Jack is just adorable in the video, love the pudgy cheeks. I could watch the video all day, he is so good when he gets his bath.I think he will be mellow, and calm.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what that expression in the second picture is but it cracked me and dad up. Dad said he's going to be a Sumo wrestler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little boy!!! He did so well in his first bath! Yay for Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think curt has been teaching him his sexy look, that's what the second picture is. Too cute. Curt I think Jack does it way better than you.

    ReplyDelete